Public Speaking/Media Requests
Our practice is proud to be a resource to our community. Several members of our clinical team serve as adjunct faculty at major universities, provide clinical supervision and give presentations to parents, educators and professional organizations. Many of our staff have been featured in many media outlets including in The Detroit News, The Spinal Column, Metro Parent Magazine and CBS-TV.
Past topics include:
- Childhood aggression
- Gifted and “quirky”
- Culturally responsive care
- Working with explosive children
- Breaking the chain of intergenerational trauma
- Helping teens thrive
- Parenting in the age of distractions
- Parenting strong willed children
- Improving self esteem and enhancing emotional development in children
Our team is available to provide parent and professional trainings as well as for media requests. For more information, please call 248-851-5437 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a free and confidential telephone consultation