The Child and Family Solutions Center is presently seeking highly-skilled licensed psychologists and social workers and counselors (LP/LLP/LMSW/LPC/LMFT) to add to our clinical team. We require at least three years of experience providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and families and independent licensure in the state of Michigan. Applicants should be proficient with Cognitive-Behavioral, Behavioral Therapy and evidenced based approaches to treatment. Our practice is a great fit for therapists who want to work in a private practice without the hassles of running a business. We provide referrals, office support, billing, office space, electronic medical records, opportunities to consult, and a great practice culture. We offer option for health, dental and vision insurance, CEU reimbursement, retirement plan with match, ongoing training and consultation. Late afternoon and evening and/or Saturday availability required to meet the needs of our population. To apply, please send a letter of interest, a C.V. and three references to Drdan@childfsc.com or submit resume below.
Client Care Coordinator
Child and Family Solutions Center, a busy family counseling practice, is seeking a candidate for a newly created client care coordinator position. Primary responsibility is to triage new calls into the practice, work with team in making case assignments and provide a smooth process for the client and staff. We are seeking somebody who has a demonstrated history of excellent communication and analytical skills and who is passionate and skilled at doing work that makes a difference. Our practice is known for providing high quality services to our community and an outstanding work environment and culture for our employees.
- Building rapport on phone with parents and clients seeking counseling services
- Recording accurate critical patient information on phone
- Making approprite referrals to our team of providers
- Scheduling of initial appointments
- Verification of insurance benefits
- Guiding clients through seamless process to a great office experience
- Accurate data entry skills into multiple practice software and applications
- Providing resources to clients and follow up to medical providers
- Working closely with practice manager and clinical director to triage new clients
- Providing addtional administrative support when assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- Availability for 30-40 hours a week during business hours. Some flexibility to accommodate for classes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to convey energy and warmth over the phone.
- Top notch customer service orientation
- Great verbal and written skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Capacity for empathy
- Proven ability to handle difficult calls
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance billing
- Background in social work, counseling or psychology preferred
- Looking for two year commitment.
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for growth and learning while making a difference in the lives of others. This is a great position for a part time graduate student looking to get valuable experience in a counseling practice. To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com or submit to website below.